Thursday, July 30, 2009

Rabbits?

Well today is 6 weeks 5 days, Not much has changed. I always thought that I would feel different when I was pregnant, and I really don't. I believe I am hungrier than before, but that could be something I usually fight off, and I am pretty tired after a days work. I am trying to stay active and go to the gym but it seems lately I am finding a lot of reasons not to go. But I am really trying to make an effort to go at least 3 times a week, and Tim and I walk the dogs on Saturdays. Even though there is a lot of people that think this is probably bad, but I just feel so blah just sitting on the couch, and there is a lot of people that think its great. I am obviously just taking it easy, no more lifting weights or pushing myself really hard.
Work has been crazy lately with court and travel, I am just exhausted when I get home. I have heard that this changes in the 2nd trimester, hopefully its true.
Wish I could know something was going on it just is all hoping and praying.
My mom told me a crazy story about how they would draw blood from the mother to be and put it in a rabbit, if the rabbit died- she was pregnant. How crazy is that? Technology is amazing. So much has changed! Maybe she was pulling my leg?!?!
Oh I forgot about the moodiness too, it has gone away for a little bit.... Never know when it will strike again!

No comments:

Post a Comment