
If you can even tell, this is Mac helping me type this.
I do hope it stops for Tim and his dad's motorcycle trip next week. Tim is super excited about it and getting on his bike (that he has converted into his own style) and traveling with his pops. I am not quite sure what I am going to do yet. I guess the same thing I do Wed-Sat nights. I will be sure to change the netflix around for all girlie movies that weekend.
In baby news, I think I found the right daycare for us. All the kids were super smiley, it was clean, not in a basement, the staff was all welcoming, and very close to my work (which is also close to the house). I did do some number crunching before we got pregnant on daycares and expenses, but when it comes down to putting my name down... it is quite scary. All our money is going to go to daycare just so I can work? Ridiculus. Gotta do what I gotta do.
Thanks to everyone's nice comments. I hope to keep it up and I don't bore everyone.

Yay! SO glad you found a daycare you're comfortable with!
ReplyDeleteYes, please keep it up Kerri... it's nice to hear what is going on...
ReplyDeleteShannon