WARNING: This post contains images that may not be nice on the eye, please view with caution.
Well Tomorrow is 19 weeks. I have finally taken a picture... do you know how hard it is to set the timer and find out where you should stand??? Took me a while, then what do I do with my hands? Oh the things I have to worry about.
Today I went shopping at Target and decided it was time to purchase something for the baby. Well that seemed like a fun and good idea- until I realized what the heck do I buy?? It is all seasonal winter clothes here, yet I am due in the spring. So there wasn't many spring styles out there. I guess there is so much to get, how does one decide what item to buy?
And just because I am feeling spontaneous today, I took some pictures in the past so I will post those too.
This is 15 weeks-


YAY! There IS a baby in there. So glad to see :) Will email you in the morning. xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look great Kerri!!!! It is amazing to see how much it changed in just 4 weeks between pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww, so cute Kerri! You look so good. I agree with Shannon - that's a four week growth spurt! Looks like things are getting order. When is your visit out here? - Melinda
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I love love love it! Your little tunny is adorable. I can't wait for him to come out to visit us.
ReplyDelete