I finally bought a Dyson (Happy Birthday to me!) since I broke our old one, well technically Tim did, but he was trying to fix what I messed up. :)
I cannot believe I kept using that one for so long. I just thought it was my carpet that made the dog hair stick like glue... Not with the Dyson! I even splurged and got the pet hair one (makes me wonder if the cheaper one would have worked just as well). So what used to take me all day to vacuum 3 bedrooms, took me 15 minutes tonight. I am a little disappointed since on cleaning day, Tim would tell me just to vacuum and he would clean the house (yes it took that long).... now I have no excuse not to help him. Oh well it was so worth it. I know my sister and mom have had one for over 3 years, but they aren't exactly cheap, so I am just now joining the Dyson lovers club. Who knew getting a vacuum was so exciting?
6 days till my parents arrive!
8 days till the football game!
10 days till I find out if we are having a T-bone or an Ally Bee!! :)
Still pregnant...
17 years ago

Ooooh! I've got the third one down on my personal countdown too!
ReplyDelete