Wednesday, October 14, 2009

So excited!

My parents will be here tomorrow evening!! Lots of stuff to get done before they get here. So I will be away from the computer. Maybe a little post on Monday evening to let you know what Berry is!

BTW, Berry is the size of a turnip- told you the comparisons were goofy.

I also have some other exciting news, but I will have to wait a bit for that. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. First a berry, then an avocado..now my heart belongs to a turnip:) Can't wait until Monday to find out if we start shopping for blue or pink. Watch out..here comes G'ma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not paying attention for a few days and all things Kerri happened!!! Love the new background, love the new table, love the idea of a Dyson, love that Jean and Steve are making the treck! Can't wait to hear what's coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you going to leave us hanging on the other exciting news?!?! I can't wait for Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You leaving us hanging with lots of things! Have fun with the parents cant wait for Monday night!! XOXO Meaghan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am patiently waiting an update (but becoming inpatient very quickly!!!). Let's here the news!!!!
    -Shannon

    ReplyDelete