Wednesday, December 9, 2009

TJ-

Steph brought it to my attention that I haven't officially written what the baby's name will be.

William Timothy Barrett - "TJ" for Tim Jr. - He will go by Timothy, not William.

See there are a few Tim's in his family, his father who when everyone is together we call Tim Sr.,(or at least I do) and my Tim is called Tim Jr. So to make things a little easier in our house,
we wanted to use a different name.... TJ! Love it! And when he is of age and doesn't care for TJ, he can choose to be called whatever he wants.

So there is my explanation of the name.

My next appointment is this Friday. I have my glucose screen test, so I have to fast. I am hoping to get a measurement, and then hear the best sound of all.... the heartbeat!!
This weekend I hope to get all my Christmas shopping done. Tim has to work holiday traffic so, its just me and the pups this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. So i wasn't crazy when i swore you had said his name would technically be William...even though he will kinda be a Tim Jr?!? I swore that's what you said, but started to second guess myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm HORRIBLE at getting to the post office. I promise to send the clothes i've purchased for TJ before he's born. Promise.

    ReplyDelete