My love has to leave tomorrow. Such a sad sad day. Just Tuesday I thought that he was going to be able to switch to June of this year, and now it turns out he does have to go... and its not Saturday its Friday. Yeah. So tonight we are busy trying to get the million things on the packing list together.
I went today to pick up the uniforms that they hadn't gotten to him.
He wears a medium short-
We got- Blouse- 1 med/long, 1 large/long
pants- 1 med/long, 1 large/regular
So yes this is the way the Army works.
Here is a pic of the mess after we got things packed away.... I wish I had taken a picture of us sorting things out. YIKES.
Anyways trying to be strong for my man, because I know he needs it... tomorrow night the water works begin.
Until then...

Oh Kerri... I'm so sorry! The timing is awful, but better that he goes now so he's around after TJ is born. But I know it still sucks and is far from ideal. I know you're going to miss him tons!!!
ReplyDeleteIf you need someone to talk to our anything at all, I'm here for you!
Love,
Cassie