This is a present from a co-worker, it was supposed to be for my shower on March 3 to hang on our birth suite door. So she sent it to the house, I love it! We would have had the cutest door hanging in the hospital!
So glad you are home safe with your little guy and that Mama Maffia made it back to hang with you! Hope you are getting into a routine with him. Sending good thoughts from Pasadena to 'Bama!!!!!
Kerri, he is just perfect. you guys look so happy!!! I hope you guys are getting a bit of rest. I'm sure you guys are so glad to have him home and that he is so happy to be in your arms whenever you please!!!
So glad you are home safe with your little guy and that Mama Maffia made it back to hang with you! Hope you are getting into a routine with him. Sending good thoughts from Pasadena to 'Bama!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKerri, he is just perfect. you guys look so happy!!! I hope you guys are getting a bit of rest. I'm sure you guys are so glad to have him home and that he is so happy to be in your arms whenever you please!!!
ReplyDeleteShannon