Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!


Me at Birth - Sorry couldn't find the close up
Tim at 5 weeks
TJ at 6 weeks
So does he look like someone in one of the above pictures? At my 6 week appointment my doctor looked at TJ (had to take him with me because Tim was in a week long SWAT training course) and says "I am trying to come up with something to tell you that looks like you, but honestly I can't" Thanks! But of course I don't think thats a bad thing :)
Here are some of his pictures from his Easter outfit from Gram


Tim will kill me for posting this picture of TJ's bunny slippers. :) Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bunny slippers! Thanks for posting them, I won't tell Tim! I think you are right - he is a good mix of the two of you!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete