Wednesday, September 22, 2010

09/22/10

Everything has been going great in Alabama. TJ is just a happy loving baby. He gives lots of hugs, smiles, giggles and is a bouncing machine!


He hasn't been sleeping well- I say that, but really he is just been waking up a little earlier than normal and once or twice a night but easily soothed back to sleep. Tonight he wasn't eating very well, so I felt inside his mouth- and there was a little roughness!! TJ is getting his first tooth!


Today I dropped TJ off at daycare and they put him this little table that has about 7 cutouts for little seats. They usually have him with his back to me, but this time there was already kids sitting there so he was facing me.... as soon as they put him down he looked at all his friends and smiled and bounced around, then smiled at me. It was just so cute. Definitely makes it easier to leave him at daycare knowing that he is happy.


Tim is doing really good, he is a full time motor officer and absolutely loving it. He can't believe he is getting paid to ride a motorcycle.


My mom is coming in October! I am so excited, it has been way too long.


I posted these pics on facebook, but figured I should put them on here.

Trying to settle down the frizzy hair!






Some of my pictures for some reason won't go in the normal direction- so I left them off.
Oh, and TJ is waving bye- or at least moving his arm at the right time :) So fun. We are working on high fives!

2 comments:

  1. TJ is a happy and loving baby because he has happy and loving parents. You and Tim really are great parents.

    And he's giving hugs now? Get out! That's amazing. I can't WAIT to get a hug from him. (I miss him!)

    I love your daycare story. I can picture the whole thing in my head. It must have been such an adorable moment.

    That's exciting that your mom is coming to town! She's going to have such a great time with TJ.

    Ohhhhh. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again!

    xxoo
    Auntie Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tooth! How exciting, it must have popped out by now :)

    I am loving reading each and everyone of your posts. Teeth coming in, hugs, working on high fives, Tim a full time motorcycle cop, smiley baby at daycare, it just is all so fun to read :)
    Thanks for sharing your joy with us!
    XOAuntNan

    ReplyDelete