TJ had his 6 month appointment and weighed in at 18 lbs 10 oz, 27 inches tall. He is in the 70th percentile for height and weight and 90th for head :) Not bad for a premie :)
I love my awkward pediatrician- He says that TJ is doing great, and is impressed by him sitting up by himself...of course I still need to be nearby. He said that even though he is drooling like mad, he doesn't see any signs of teeth yet.
Today was a fun evening!! I was feeding TJ plums and corn casserole (didn't make that one).. he said his first word, so cute! Tim wasn't here he was on a roadtrip with Nick (friend from High School) so I was able to record him and video him. Oh and we went to a co-workers house for the Alabama game and came home with a jumperoo (did I already write that?) Well here is a cute little video of TJ yapping away and bouncing. It is kind of long but I just thought it was too cute to cut out scenes. And yes the jumperoo gets mesmerizing (sp?) so that is me moving aroung with the camera about 1/2 way through. See if you can tell what his first word is. (I know it is just a sound and not really a word- but it is cute).
Wasn't able to load it from blogger- but I was from photobucket - see post on Friday the 10th.
Still pregnant...
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment