Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back to reality..

My parents left yesterday. It is so hard so say bye to them, but I know its my fault for that. It shouldn't be too long until I get to go back to CA, and then they will be back here for when the baby is born.

I think they had a good time, I sure did! On Friday my dad was picked up by Tim to go for a ride along in the Police car. So mom and I got to do some errands, which of course consisted on getting all the snacks and items for the trip to Tuscaloosa to watch Alabama vs South Carolina. Not much fun shopping.

Then we got on the road at 9:30 to meet up with a few of Tim's coworkers to go to the game. We tailgated there (my parents first) and the game started at 6:30. We got them roll tiding for sure! (For those non-southerners... which is everyone, Roll Tide is what everyone says to each other that are Alabama fans (they are the Alabama Crimson Tide)). The next day we just relaxed our throats from screaming at the game. Then we went to see Law Abiding Citizen- which was eh-okay, then to yummy sweet bones for some ribs. The next day was the appointment (which was just unbelievable) then my parents bought us a changing table and crib!! So exciting! Definitely a day of realization- yes we are soon going to be a family of 3 with 2 pups. Crazy. That night we just ordered pizza and relaxed. It was just a wonderful trip, besides my mom and Tim getting sick :(

Now I am back at work, and slowly working my way out of all my non-pregnancy clothes. I think I am finally exiting the "is she pregnant or just gaining weight" stage. Well at least I hope so. I will post some pictures when my ma emails them (of course I didn't take out my camera all weekend!)
This weekend I will be SHOPPING!!! Now that we know that "it" is a "he", I can get started.
I think we have bedding picked out too!

1 comment:

  1. Time to post a picture of YOU missy! So nice to get your criba and changing table. Lot's of fun to still be had...trust me!

    ReplyDelete