Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lots of pictures

Here is a lot of pictures from my parents visit... Maybe you can spot the little one in some of the pics :) Thanks for a great time Mom and Dad!
Ride along

Inside the UA Bookstore, everything you can imagine is sold here is Crimson or houndstooth. Crazy southerners.



Alabama Tailgating (not us- random folk)

Walking amongst all the tailgaters- thats a water bottle in my pocket.





Stadium




Walking to our seats, felt like I was a football player!

Mom and Dad


Tim and I - Did I mention it was cold?


UA Band- and all the people!

Me supervising

Now for the changing table... (look at my cute puppy in the window :)


All done! Thanks Mom and Dad!



Lounging while Tim plays Wii Big Game Hunter

.. and can you tell who Mac's new BFF is?




No comments:

Post a Comment