
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Nothing special going on here, Tim left for work but will return around 5 for dinner. The pups and I were just hanging around and from the living room window I can see our deck, and I hear a commotion and look outside and Mac had jumped up on the swing. The dogs usually sit with us when we are out there, but I have never seen him jump up by himself. So as you can tell from the picture, the leaves have fallen and have made an incredible mess in my yard. I do not care for the leaves clean up one bit!
I am thankful for so many things! But I do wish I could be having Thanksgiving at Nan and Dave's today :( Hopefully my Turkey Roast turns out ok!
Until next time.

Hey Ker- I was thinking about you on turkey day. I was home really quick...didn't even get to visit with everyone...I must have missed the post on the the name...can you direct me? TJ...Timothy something? Hope you are doing great and feeling good.
ReplyDeletetake care -C
your email address...just bounced back an email to me...drop me a note when you get a min!
ReplyDelete