Sunday, December 6, 2009

25 weeks and Roll Tide!

So very very excited Alabama made it to the BCS National Championship! Crazy Crazy, they kicked some Florida butt yesterday!
Well I know that I have been very bad about posting and talking about my experiences, but really all these weeks are the same now. TJ is moving like a pinball in a pinball machine in there. I don't know if it was my imagination or what, but the other night when I was all uneasy about what had happened to the Pelham officer and Tim was out there assisting, he was moving around like crazy... I guess he was feeding off my worriedness.
Tim is currently at drill, and has a tentative date for his OCS class, which is where he will be gone to school to become an officer in the Army NG. So the bad news about that all is that he will miss the last 8 weeks of the pregnancy, it is definitely going to be hard... but what other way to welcome me into the Army huh? My mom has been very sweet and understanding, and will be joining me about the 15th of March (Due on the 21st). Just to help me out, but I am sure we will know more about how things are going once the week appointments arrive. I know everyone is thinking we are crazy, but we gotta do what we gotta do.
I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season. We had a little snow in Bham yesterday - so crazy. I am thinking about putting up some Christmas lights now... we shall see if that happens. :)
Oh, my next appointment is Friday where I do my glucose screen. Fun Fun. And, this week TJ is the size of a rutabaga. Huh??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Honey...

    Loved seeing you Friday and loved the baby bump! You look glowing (and so does Jr....just don't tell him I said that LOL). Oh my...Jr is going to be gone during the "I want ice cream and pickles" period of the pregnancy...figures! But your mom will be there during the 'Oh-Oh...here he comes stage' and you know we can be there in a flash by plane if need be or by car for sure (if you consider 5 hours a flash...hummmm) to help.
    Got some snow here yesterday too...nothing like they said, it was all melted by noon LOL!

    Love you Honey and looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks for Christmas...thanks for the updates...love reading them and loved the pics too!

    Hugs...
    Karen
    (aka: Gram '-))

    ReplyDelete