Everything is going very well here, I know you are probably saying "she never says anything different" But really things are. I couldn't be happy with how everything in my life is going, I have a wonderful and caring husband, 2 dogs that make me smile (most of the time), health is good, pregnancy that is going well, baby that is almost here, job that is fulfilling, wonderful family and friends, roof over my head, wheels that move, what else could I ask for?
Lately I have been getting TJs room together, Tim calls it nesting- not sure why but that drives me INSANE! It has to be done, so why does it deserve a title? Oh well. Tonight the dogs "nested" with me which just consisted of them hanging out with me, playing and trying to nab some of the baby toys when I wasn't looking. Luckily the make noise so I catch them quickly :)
The bedding is just so cute in the crib. I know I am not supposed to leave the bumper in there, but just wanted to see how cute it looked. My mom did such a great job matching the colors in her quilt.

You can't see the turtles and frogs very easily and it was taken with my phone, so the color isn't the best. I will take more when I get my baskets and such and make it cuter. My big plan is to get some baby clothes washed and find somewhere to put all these clothes! Babies have so much stuff! I am sure we all never had this much equipment, but for some reason everyone gets all this stuff. I still need to pack a bag for the hospital, I can't believe that time is coming... it seemed like it never would and now it is getting closer.
And lastly, I will end with a picture of my 2 doggies.... just because they were being cute the other day - sunbathing.

Kerri..nothing could make us happier than knowing our little girl is happy. Enjoy this time and the best is yet to come.
ReplyDelete