Lugging this big belly around!!!
So I know I should put a belly pic on here, but that would require me to put something different on... and thats just not going to happen.
I don't think I posted on my last appointment. Everything sounds like it is going well. The doctor explained to me the measurement stuff... they measure your belly and the centimeters correspond with the amount of weeks you are. So I measured just under 34 cm and I was just under 34 weeks, so TJ is about the size he should be which babycenter says is about 4 3/4 lbs. Almost the size of a thing of flour!! CRAZY!
Feb 2oth is my next appointment and that is the beginning of my weekly appointments. I think I will probably be internally checked either that time or at 37 weeks. Tim is going to start going again with me, so I will have someone to sit next to. Never thought it was a big deal if he went or not since not much happens, especially because I make my appointments for Saturday morning and he doesn't get off work till midnight so he would have little sleep.
Today at aquatics some of the ladies were talking about pediatricians and how they were so unsure and had to make appointments... I was like "I just went to the BC/BS website and found a peditrician close to my house". I did go on their website and read his bio, but I just don't see the big deal. If I don't care for him, can't I just switch? I am probably just being naive, but the questions they were planning on asking just seemed kinda of overkill and common sense stuff. Made me feel like a bad mama, but I am sure it will work out.
Lets see- I have some pictures
Tim and I were busy putting up the molding around our front door and windows. They were a nasty 70s brown that was not cut at 45 degree angles they were just straight. So a while ago Tim tore them down, and now that we have our miter saw, it was simple!

The right is what the frame used to look like, and then what it looks like now.

Window all done!! Comparing the two.
You can see in the final picture above the door are windows that had the same wood that we need to replace, but that would require a large ladder. (yes I could have moved the ladder and cleaned off the cabinet- but I didn't)

Next step is out downstairs hall way it has the same nasty boards. Someone must have updated it through most of the house, but left some for us to do!
Then there was the Superbowl. We were cheering for the Colts, but as you know they didn't win. But really the game was just fun to watch and didn't mind that the Saints won, been a while since there was a Superbowl that I liked both teams and would be happy with either winning. We went to one of Tim's co-workers house for a shift party, where someone made BBQ Pork sandwiches, coleslaw, beans, and potato salad... all we had to do was pitch in $5!!! My kind of party. So I brought my staple dessert..... Sugar cookies that I got the recipe from Tim's stepmom. They are delicious! They taste like those addicting holiday cookies from the deli section with the frosting and sprinkles. YUM. 


Yes, I know the Fleur-de-lis looks like an anchor- but those stinkers are hard to draw!

So that is what I spent all weekend doing! It is A LOT of work, but fun to bring to parties.
This weeknd I will post a 35 week picture, it's getting close! Have a great rest of the week, a great weekend, and a Happy Valentine's Day!! I am so happy that i get to share it with Tim.... we are going to celebrate and put up more frames and clean the garage. YAY!
Want to know how awesome my hubby is?? I came home from work yesterday to a spot less house!!! My husband kicks butt, thanks Tim!
Wowie lots of Kerri updates...You guys have been busy. The cookie are so awesome! You might have gotten the recipe from Tim's mom but....I see a little Jean coming through in those!!! Where are cherry merry cheesecakes & the gingerbread houses???? You must be getting so excited.
ReplyDelete