Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!

So it's Vday morning (after midnight on Sunday) and I am farting around on the internet while Tim relaxes after work playing some video games.


We exchanged presents already. He wanted a hat that he wanted embroidered in the back and then wanted me to sew piece of velcro on the front so he could put patches on... It wasn't too bad to do. I got a sweet iPod player/alarm clock. We had always wanted one, but never broke down and bought one. At one of our parenting classes the teacher recommended bringing in a radio to listen to.... I told him we should get one of these to bring since we both love listening to music and I thought it would be calming. Well someone was listening and remembered. Very sweet of him. Not to take away from his great gift.... but it was even wrapped!!! Mom you will enjoy this- he recycled one of his little notepad papers that he uses on patrol to make my card :) too funny.





When I went to JoAnn's for tough thread for Tim's hat, they were having a great sale- so of course I had to check things out. Well I found some fun craft projects for TJ's wall. So tonight I decorated a T and a J wooden letters and started a canvas to match the bedding. It was definitely and entertaining night. Tim liked both - so I will just need to make more of the wall hangings. I will post some pics next time.





Yesterday it snowed quite a bit for birmingham. Here is our house from the road.

Craziness! Plus I hear it is like 70 in California- what the heck!?!

Next time I promise a 35 week belly picture and maybe my arts and craft project. Can you believe that?? 35 weeks. Which if I am following babycenter- TJ weighs 5 1/4 lbs. DANG! I guess he should be turned around by now or at least on his way.

This week my plan is to pack my hospital bag so I am all set. How exciting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment