Here is a picture at 35 weeks.
These pictures are funny to me, because I really don't feel that big or really feel that different... besides the poke in the ribs, occasional sciatica, kick in the crotch, having to pee all the time, heartburn, belly cringes, etc.
Today is Valentines Day- For reals. Tim and I spent the morning going for a run/walk (I was the walker) with the pups. Then we came home and put up an electric fence for one of our pups. When we got him from the pound he was brought in because they called him an escape artist. He jumps over our chainlink fence that covers just a portion of our yard. He doesn't ever go to far because we usually catch him. But I can't as easily bring him back anymore and its not fair that they can't just hang out outside with out us calling them in because we are worried. So far he was shocked once, and we were following the "Protocol of training" from the manual.. so he hasn't gone back over there yet. I know some people may think this is super mean, but I am hoping he just learns his boundaries and we can turn it off soon.
Later we went out to lunch, tried to go see a movie... But if you are circling the parking lot for a spot, it usually doesn't mean it is a good time to go catch a movie. So we came home watched another disc of season 1 of the show 24, played some Wii and now Tim is playing video games while I do some more crafts and blog.
Last night I did these letters I am not quite sure how I feel about them, I wish I had just done the background colors the same, but oh well. I will probably hang it over the changing table.
My next art project was to paint a turtle... here is my turtle partially taped up because I am wanting to add a border. You can see in the above picture the turtle from the comforter, there is also a little turtle in front of it from the mobile, but you get the idea. Thinking of ideas to decorate the walls is harder than I thought.
I am so excited for a day off tomorrow!! We are cleaning the garage and going shooting tomorrow! Fun Times.

Hi Kerri :) I'm LOVING reading about your journey with TJ. So many sweet and fun memories that I have lost from my preggo days eons ago. Yours are here to keep and treasure when TJ is going to his first day of school or walking down the aisle.
ReplyDeleteI'm sending virtual hugs to you and Tim and sweet pats on your belly for TJ :)
XOAuntNan
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the art projects... I think the T and J look perfect with different background colors. What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteShannon