Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday- Day 4



Last night was a little rough, it was very sad to think that I was going to bed without my little one in the house with me. Being at the hospital was easier because I could walk over there almost anytime I wanted to. But we all made it through the night.



This morning Tim and I got ready and went to the hospital to sign the birth certificate papers and catch a feeding. All very exciting. I was able to hang out with him for a good amount of time. I have a few pics and perhaps a video (if I can figure it out). Not much has changed all still positive things!




Here is my blue light special... He is holding on to Tim's finger. This is his little bilirubin bed, hopefully he can come off this bed tomorrow.


Tim and TJ sleeping in the room before he was moved.

We haven't been taking too many pictures in NICU, we have taken some... but for us, they aren't exactly "cute/fun" pictures so I would rather keep them to ourselves. When we get him home we will take lots of pictures!

5 comments:

  1. I love the updates Kerri! You have such a big family now!

    ~ Steph

    p.s. I love Tim's manly baby holding skills. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers can't type what my heart is feeling...
    I love you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, thank you for the wonderful updates Kerri! I too LOVE the picture of Tim holding TJ :)
    XOAuntNan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are doing great! We love you ALL very much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love TJ's ideo..He is a star!! Before you know it you will all be home together(if you are not already)! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful little guy with all of us! We are sending lots of HUGS from Tomales!!
    Love Eileen

    ReplyDelete