We are doing really good! The night times have been the toughest for me though... I get a little cranky when I don't have enough sleep so I get a little frustrated when I don't know what he wants. I also think that he gets fussier around 1-5am... which I should be grateful because he is usually calm and happy the rest of the day.
I have been reading a lot about the fussiness. People just have so many opinions! I have tried taking different ideas from each of them to hopefully make a happy baby at night.
I have so much respect for single parents (not that I didn't before), but Tim had NG this weekend so from 7pm Friday to Sunday, I was on my own... and we made it!! But gosh it is a lot of work. I had to make sure I had everything prepped before he woke up, otherwise who was going to hand me a burp cloth? Though we got the hang of things, I am dreading next month already!
I hear my little boy calling me.. Just wanted to answer Steph- We are doing great!!
Oh also, found out my doctor only signed my FMLA paperwork for 8 weeks... so I have to go back to work April 19th, the day my baby turns 2 months :( YIKES! Not ready for that.
Still pregnant...
17 years ago

If you want to talk about fussy babies...CALL ME. Reese cried the entire first four months of her life. No joke.
ReplyDeleteSo proud of you for doing it all alone. It's so hard...even with help.
As for the 8 weeks...i'm speechless :(
xoxoxo
Thanks for the update! Eight weeks doesn't seem normal.
ReplyDelete~ Steph
I have a copy of The Fussy Baby Book by Dr Sears.... (we don't even need to get into Jack ;).... love you... let me know if you want it sent... I actually know where it is...
ReplyDeleteLove you...
so glad to hear it :)!!! I am sure you have gotten a million pieces of advice...everyone had told me don't even think about that back to work date until the week before!
ReplyDelete