Sorry I haven't been updating more often but I have been busy taking care of my little one. :)
So he has been staying awake longer during the day, but sleeping pretty well at night (still getting up of course).
Tim is back to work, and on Wednesday had a long day of tryouts for SWAT. So he was thrown right back into work. TJ and I have been able to do a little shopping and keeping busy. The BabyBjorn has been helpful to be able to keep doing stuff while he is awake and looking around.
This picture was taken the other day on our walk in the Bjorn.


The above picture was taken while shopping at the mall.. Yup they are Camo sunglasses... guess who put them on while he was pushing the stroller around? I knew something was up when he strolled up to me with a grin on his face, I look in my stroller to see my TJ like this! :) He looked pretty cute though.
Also Today is March 22nd, the day after my due date. Last Wednesday he weighed 7 lbs 2oz. Which is an 11 oz gain in a week. So he is doing very well at eating! Can you tell from his cheeks?
I am off to go spend time with my guys.

Aaah those camo sunglasses are so so cute. I am happy to hear that he is filling up his little belly and growing so much! It is hard to believe it is his due date and so much has happened for you guys in the last month! Wish Tim good luck with his SWAT team endeaver and a belated happy birthday!!! Hope you are getting some sleep and doing well yourself...
ReplyDeletemiss ya
Shannon
The sunglasses are so stylin :) Good idea Daddy!
ReplyDeleteWow, his due date has finally come, what a ride he's taken you guys on. Is it just me or does each picture just need a caption "Tim Jr." ?
Love, Aunt Nan