Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4/14/10

So the end of my 8 weeks is almost up... don't get me started about how upset/pissed I am about maternity leave. I am currently on advanced leave from my office because people are too incompetent to let me know that I was only going to be able to get 7 weeks. Ridiculous. I have been having a great time with him- gets a little tough to figure out activities to do with a 7 week old, but if that happens we go take a walk in the babybjorn.


Bath time!

My attempts at fake professional pics

These were all I could get before the little guy had had enough.


I love him in jeans!

My parents visited over the weekend, and it was such a relaxing and fun time. Tim was at drill which was unfortunate, but I got A LOT of help. I felt so rejuvenated after they left, with new tricks up my sleeve for when he gets bored.


Starting to smile!!

Sleeping :)

Papa explaining all about Westerns

This was so cute, my mom and I were inside and my Dad and TJ were outside enjoying the wonderful spring weather in Bama.. We came outside and my Dad had used a burp cloth as a hat! Very smart thinking- and he looked so cute.

Grandma and Papa with TJ

4 comments:

  1. So sweet to see all the pictures! He is so precious! Big hugs. Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the jeans! He looks like he is ready to go outside and play :)

    Steve had a great idea! Who needs all that fancy stuff anyway? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Kerri! Looks like the visit from grandma and papa was a total success. I thinking about you! Good luck back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kerri,
    Happy First Mothers Day!!!! I think you should now change the title of your blog to "A Mom who KNOWS what she is doing and is having a blast" :)

    by the way I am that "anonymous" above ;)

    ReplyDelete