Saturday, May 15, 2010

Been quite a while

So it turns out when you have a baby and go back to work... you really don't have that much time for blogging. I couldn't even remember my password it had been so long. :) So if anyone is still checking this, I have time for a little update.
Work is going pretty well. They pretty much have thrown me back in the swing of things which is good.
My mother-in-law came to stay with us for 3 weeks while I went back to work and then this week was the first week of daycare. He has been sleeping really well during the night. He will wake up one time to eat and then the next time is right before I need to get ready for work. He will hang out while I get ready and then I get him dressed and off to school. It is just about a mile away so we don't get too comfortable. Even though he isn't sleeping through the night it really isn't too bad.
I really like my daycare, all the workers are super friendly and LOOOOOVE TJ. They all stop by to see him. I get a report card everyday on what he did that day, how much he ate, slept and went to the bathroom. Very exciting stuff- it is on my refrigerator. :) He has been doing very well for them, eating on his same 3-4 hr schedule and taking naps.
This weekend Tim is at drill so it is just me and my little man. We are going to go to Do Dah Day which is a festival for animals. We won't be bringing the dogs this year though. Then possibly costco and to get diapers. Fun stuff.

So TJ had his 2 month checkup at about 2 months 2 weeks. He weighed then 12 lbs and is 2 ft tall :) He is about 50% on his weight and 70% on height. The doctor said that if he had been born around his due date he would be in the upper 90's. So my little premie is not so little anymore. He is in size 2 diapers and size 3-6 clothes . He is definitely getting big.


Bathtime


My Chubby leg- no more 6 pounder!


Jack reading to TJ thru Skype

Sorry this video is so dark, it was done on my phone and didn't realize how much the shadow was.

Tim is doing well, he has motor training to become a motorcycle cop at the end of the month. He is really enjoying policing. He isn't too excited about the Army right now because he will be in officer training for the next year and it apparently isn't the most exciting school. He left Friday at 4 and won't return until Sunday about 5 and there are no phone calls during that time :( But it could be worse.

I will try and do better at posting - But I can't promise it will happen.

1 comment:

  1. Kerri, those little hand and knee pictures are priceless!! I'm so happy for you and Tim that daycare is going so well, it sounds like a GREAT place. I love that his report card is on the refrigerator :)
    Thank you for the update :) but don't worry about timing, it's all about what is best for you and your little family.
    XOAuntNan

    ReplyDelete