Thursday, July 22, 2010

5 months old

Life is still really good. We are enjoying life as parents and love just seeing him develop his personality. I have a few pictures of life with TJ. He is now eating cereal mixed with applesauce (that I made) and milk for 10 o'clock snack and again around 630 for dinner. He is doing very well with it- and loves applesauce!


On our way to Mafiaosa's a yummy pizza place! Yup that is a motorcycle on my shirt and my cute puppy toy.
This was today, he was wearing his new outfit from my Dad's cousin. It was size 6-9 :( he is getting too big!! Did I mention I can sit up assisted now and I LOVE to stand??
Starting to hold my bottle- Now he is using bigger bottles- and eating 8 oz!!! EEEK not sure if I will be able to keep it up- but I am determined!



So happy when I wake up! Gma and Papa gave me these PJs from Graeagle- YEEHAW!

3 comments:

  1. What what what!!! How has ALL that happened since the few weeks I've seen him. Applesauce! Sitting up! Holding his own bottle! I'm astonished! How is he developing so fast???

    Auntie Cassie misses little butter bean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is getting so big!!! He is such a cutie, I so want to hold him and give him kisses :(

    Love you... mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how fast he's growing!! Is he ready for Algebra 1, yet? I have extra Algebra 1 books.....

    So adorable. Great pics!

    Muah!
    Griff

    ReplyDelete