Tim is at drill and I am attempting to watch Chocolat (never seen it before) I got this from netflix before he left for OCS and I am just now watching it! TJ was terrific today, I really think that the more people that are here the more he gets fussy, which isn't a good thing. He was just sooooo incredibly good while Tim was at OCS, he knew Mama needed some help.
Today we had a busy day, I woke up before TJ and was able to take a shower- then we ate some bananas (YUM!) and got ready for the day. Got to the post office and was able to mail off Melinda's baby shower invitations, then went to a city near by called Helena (I actually lived there in 2004) I had heard there was a waterfall and place to walk in the water so I decided to check it out. There was a small farmers market right there at the park (which of course I didn't have any cash) so we walked through there... and someone asked if they could touch TJs toes?!?!? Weird. It was very nice, and I look forward to bringing TJ there when he can jump around in the water. I did put his feet in and he kicked around in the water, very cute. Too difficult to hold on and take pictures though. After that we zoomed up to Babiesrus, Target and got an oil change/tires rotated!! Woah! Then we skyped with Gma and Papa.
I also somehow managed to clean the house and do laundry-- I swear I didn't steal some Meth from work! Ha ha, only I would think that was funny.
Yay my hair is growing back!!
This one is for Great Grandma Betty- She gave Tim this ornament that is a sock monkey dressed as a policeman - TJ was holding on to it before sleep time (can you tell TJ is annoyed with me, saying get that light out of my eyes it's time to sleep!)
And this is just a silly video.

Kerri! TJ is so big, what a cutie. I can see both you and Tim in him now. I want to Skype with you (and TJ) sometime - let me know what a good time is for you!
ReplyDelete~ Steph