skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Baby Barrett Ramblings
I am a mom of 2!!!
Friday, July 9, 2010
doc appt
TJ had his 4 month check up (at 4 1/2). He weighs 15 lb 11 oz and is 26 inches. He is quite a funny little man. The doc said everything looks great with him. Tim qualified for his motorcycle training for police after a 2 week training in the heat!
1 comment:
Anonymous
July 12, 2010 at 10:23 PM
Kerri, he is seriously adorable! XOAuntNan
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The new man in my life....
Blogs I follow
A Little Baby Albano
Still pregnant...
17 years ago
Albano Baby Love
Don't hate me because I photoshop
16 years ago
Polka Dots
1st Mother's Day
14 years ago
Reesie Pie Paperie
Yeehaw!
16 years ago
Followers
About Me
dchem
View my complete profile
Kerri, he is seriously adorable! XOAuntNan
ReplyDelete